Italy Public Exchange Offer Intesa Sanpaolo Bank UBI Bank
Italy IntesaSanpaolo Bank UBI
Italy – Voluntary Public Exchange Offer by Intesa Sanpaolo Bank for UBI Bank : there’s confusion among UBI’s shareholders
UBI of the wonders. After the Parvus fund located at the Cayman,the bank’s first clandestine shareholder,and the operations of UBI International (Beretta) and Saras Petroli (Moratti),now Mr.Massiah (UBI’sCEO) pulls out of his hat of illusionist “Treasures hidden in the finance statement” and the “magic” of 330 million more dividends in the three year 2020 – 2022,attracting the ECB’s checks.
AfterMr. Cera resignation from the consultation agreement (The “CAR”),other cracks,are opening among the shareholder. Today begann the OPS. ( Nr.17 Intesa shares for Nr.10 UBI shares)
Italian Language Only
- Intesa defends UBI takeover terms as offer kicks off
- INTESA SANPAOLO BANK – UBI BANK
- Intesa Ubi: the offer starts, now the word to the shareholders
- Intesa Bank: merger with UBI Bank maximizes value creation
- Intesa Sanpaolo, details on the UBI Banca press release
- HOW WILL THE INTESA-UBI WAR END?
- Intesa Bank: go-ahead from the ECB to the OPS on Ubi Banca
- Bosatelli (Gewiss): “I have not sold, but rebalanced my position in Ubi”
- Ubi Banca, the pact of the Thousand rejects offer by Intesa Sanpaolo
- Pact of the Thousand (Patto dei mille) – UBI Banca – List